Home / News / Compensation


Crime Victim Assistance Program (CVAP)-This program applies to crimes that occurred in BC. The program attempts to support victims of crime toward their recovery. You are not required to report to police to be eligible (each province varies). Please check with a victim service worker for more details.



Residential Historical Abuse Program (RHAP)-applies to victims that were abuse while they were a ward of the state such as a foster home.

Telephone: 604-875-4255


Ministry of Social Development-For those who are seeking income assistance due to disability or extenuating circumstances.



*Please contact our Victim Services office for an appointment if you require assistance in filling out the compensation form or have any questions.